Formerly Three is committed to safeguarding your privacy in accordance with state and federal laws of the United States and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
If you wish to see what data about you is stored or wish to have this data deleted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data we gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. Tracking technologies (such as Google Analytics) may be used to analyze user behavior and traffic patterns. It is possible that user information such as IP address, ISP domain, browser information and page usage (including date/time of usage and web pages viewed) will be collected for the purposes of better understanding the usage of this website and to ultimately provide a better user experience.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
1. To improve our website:
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you as well as any information obtained from tracking technologies.
2. To process transactions:
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
3. To send informational emails:
We may contact you using the email address you provide in order to inform you of site news, content releases, new/modified site features and to provide information about DrumAngle.com. The email address you provide for order processing and/or newsletter subscriptions may be used to send you recurring informational updates pertaining to the service purchased as well as information pertaining to DrumAngle.com news, updates and related products or service information, etc.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data. We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make websites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Links
Last modification was made May 27th, 2018
PO Box 2506
Kearney, NE 68848